White Cross Vets, Roundhay, Leeds
Welcome to the Roundhay, Leeds Practice
Our Roundhay, Leeds surgery on Street Lane is a purpose built multi-functional site. The experienced team of vets, nurses and receptionists are able to extend a wide and varied range of consultations and surgical procedures as part of routine pet care.
A wide range of convenient appointment times are available six days per week. It is possible to arrange a visit to your home, please contact the surgery for further information.
Whether you are visiting us for free health check or surgery you will have access to expert veterinary care and advice from our friendly team.
To find out more about our practice visit our Facebook page
Friendly Pet Care in Roundhay, Leeds
White Cross Vets have been caring for pets for over 75 years. Our family owned group of practices are committed to ensuring the very best in quality care and service for your pets.
Our team of caring Vets and Nurses are here to offer advice from choosing the most suitable family pet; through routine vaccination, health checks, neutering and medical problems, to understanding major surgery and senior care.
- A highly experienced team of friendly Vets and Nurses
- Family owned with 75 years pet care experience
- State-of-the-art surgeries with extensive facilities and the latest equipment
- Extended opening hours until 7pm – plus we’re open on Saturdays
- Free pet care advice and free parking directly outside
- Full range of treatments from nail clipping to emergency operations
- Great value for money veterinary care in Roundhay, Leeds
We’re committed to ensuring the very best in quality care and service for all our patients and clients.